Custom Project’s Payment Page:
This page is geared towards projects that are based on a time and materials basis with an estimated time frame at an our fixed services rate.
TERMS OF SERVICE USAGE:
We currently offer custom quotes based on an hourly basis with timelines for development projects for clients. Projects are based on a fixed rate of $85/ hour, regardless of the complexity of the project and the skills required to accomplish it.
We reserve the right to amend our pricing for any changes or additions to the project subsequent to our commencement of the project. We also reserve the right to revise the quote or refuse to work on a project and issue a refund in case an actual scope of work required for the project completion substantially exceeds the flat rate amount paid.
Expedited delivery service is available for extra charge.
Development Team: 1:00am – 10:00am EDT
Our Development Consultants can provide a quote & ETA within 8 hours for implementation/development according to the schedule above.
The standard turnaround time varies depending on the complexity and specifications of the project, however, we try to show progress within (1-2) days of the project commencement. one business day to show progress.
The delivery timeline takes effect at the time that (1) payment has been made for the order and (2) the order details have been accepted and agreed upon by the parties. The order is considered to be commenced at the time your project manager gives you the estimated delivery date; you can track your order status in the Client Area of the Site.
Default acceptance criteria are applicable to all projects and all project stages. A delivery is considered accepted if:
- The client approves a delivery in the email thread or
- The client does not send any feedback/change request within fourteen (14) days for markup project and within thirty (30) days for CMS integration/development projects.
FIXES / UPDATES AND POST-DELIVERY SUPPORT
We provide all fixes (if any) for free until the project is accepted according to the “ACCEPTANCE” paragraph.
Paid updates / changes are available upon requests.
A full refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- The client’s order cannot be completed
- The client’s request to cancel the order is received before the development is started
A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- The client is not reasonably and legitimately satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a comprehensive proof/explanation of the matter;
- The client is not satisfied with the resulting product upon a review on our test server. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
- If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for the full or partial refund.